For Sale: 2000 Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle Road Glide FLTRSEI
This is the first year of the Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO) Touring Bike (FL) chassis.
It is the first Harley with a factory “Big Bore” package (1550cc vs. 1450cc for the stock offering).
In model year 2000 there were two paint color sets available each with a limited run of 775 to equal the engine displacement of 1550. Black and VR Racing Orange was the first 775 produced, three tone red made up the 2nd 775 of model production.
This bike is highly collectible and desirable. It was styled as a tribute to the Screaming Eagle Drag Race Team.
According to the sales literature of the time, more than $9,000.00 of accessories were added to make it a CVO, including:
To that long list I've added:
- Limited Edition Paint Set: Screaming Eagle 3 Tone Red (1 of 775)
- 95 ci (1550 cc) Air Cooled V-Twin Engine (CVO silver)
- 5 speed transmission (CVO silver)
- Fuel injected
- Chopped Tour Pak w/ LED spoiler, liner and lighting
- Fitted Screaming Eagle cover
- Fairing Lowers
- SE Fishtail exhaust
- Billet mirrors
- Silver motor (regular production line is black)
- Two up seat with removable driver and passenger backrests
- Screaming Eagle 203 cams
- Chrome fork lowers
- 9 spoke aluminum wheels
- Chrome brake pedal, shifter, billet shift levers.
- Owners manual and VCR tape (unopened)
- Cruise control
- Silver faced instrumentation
- Full steel braided lines
- Chrome Fork Sliders
- Chrome axle covers
- Silver brake calipers
- Chrome footboards
- New Dunlop tires at 13,000 miles
- SE Air Cleaner
- H-D Lid Organizers
- Samson slip-on mufflers (original fishtails will also be included with bike)
- Highway pegs
- Passenger Footboards (pegs were stock)
- Pictured with mid-height windshield, also have stock short tinted
- Enhanced Fairing Eagle Graphic (Airbrush Detailed, Stunning)